Cision employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We'd love for you to join our growing team! We invest in our people through training and professional development while supporting you along the way-all so you can meet your career goals. To us, the most important measure of our success is yours.As an Analyst within our Rapid Intelligence team, you will be responsible for utilizing complex proprietary software, to scour tens of thousands of sources - mostly news, but also white papers, financial analyst reports, market research, business opportunities, etc. - and distill their core findings into quick-read briefing. Each briefing service is created specifically for each client, focused on (if govt) its unique mission and (if corporate) its company, competitors and industry. A successful Analyst can distinguish between critical, important and non-essential information and must be able to provide insightful briefings that allow senior business executives to begin their day fully prepared. You will be part of a top team using cutting-edge technology in order to research and analyze changing events and information trends.Duties and responsibilities:
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Preparing daily and weekly news reports to send out to domestic and international clients
- Writing and editing content for daily and weekly news reports
- Summarising international media coverage into a digestible format
- Researching international print and online media
- Selecting relevant content for client-specific news reports
What we offer:
- An academic degree in Marketing, Communications, Media, Journalism, English, Business Administration, Social Sciences or similar; or equivalent industry experience [2+ years]
- Proven editorial and research skills - as part of a university project or examples of workplace experience
- Excellent written English with an in-depth understanding of grammar
- Strong skills in competitive-intelligence analysis
- Understanding the information needs of chief executives and their teams
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of MS Office
- Capable of working under time pressure
- Able to adhere to tight and variable deadlines
- Reliable and well-organized worker with attention to detail
- A plus: fluency in any non-English language often used in business
This position is open to REMOTE or HYBRID workers - Working hours - Monday to Friday 06.00 am to 15,00 pm.If this sounds like you and you feel you have what it takes to succeed in this role, we want to hear from you!Your application will be treated with strict confidentiality and in compliance with the legal requirements for personal data protection.#LI-FR1#LI-Hybrid
- 25 vacation days
- Health insurance + dental care
- Sodexo vouchers
- Option for an annual public transport card for the whole transport network
- Option for a Multisport card (employee covers only half the price)
- A variety of flexible benefits through Re:benefit platform using a monthly budget
- Excellent hardware bundle
- Informal, friendly, welcoming environment focused on people, learning & development
As a global leader in PR, marketing and social media management technology and intelligence, Cision helps brands and organizations to identify, connect and engage with customers and stakeholders to drive business results. PR Newswire, a network of over 1.1 billion influencers, in-depth monitoring, analytics and its Brandwatch and Falcon.io social media platforms headline a premier suite of solutions. Cision has offices in 24 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA and APAC. For more information about Cision's award-winning solutions, including its next-gen Cision Communications Cloud®, visit www.cision.com and follow @Cision on Twitter.
Cision is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where all employees can be their authentic selves and perform at their best. We believe diversity, equity, and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge and named a "Top Diversity Employer" for 2021 by DiversityJobs.com.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Cision is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. In keeping with our commitment, Cision will take the steps to assure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. Accordingly, if reasonable accommodation is required to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of the position, and/or to receive all other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please review our Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement to learn about Cision's commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process.