Harsco Corporation is a market-leading, global provider of environmental solutions for industrial, retail and medical waste streams, and innovative equipment and technology for the rail sector. We have an unrivalled breadth of experience across the globe and an impressive reputation stretching back more than a century. Based in Camp Hill, PA, with more than 13,000 employees and the company operates in more than 30 countries.
About Harsco GSC
Harsco GSC handles a wide range of services, finance and accounting shared services, global HR shared services, providing IT Service and helpdesk support and market research support to Harsco globally. We are Operating since 2008 & Serving 30+ CountriesJob Description
- Strong command over French language to read, write, speak
- Deliver first line support for all HR queries across the spectrum of the employee lifecycle from new hires to employees leaving the business for key HR processes and applications related to global HR Shared services
- Support local HR Generalist group with ad-hoc requests
- Individual should have high energy with the ability to organize/prioritize workload.
- Respond to queries received through HRSS Mailbox and calls
- Analyze HR transactions and own data integrity of all transactions by adhering to work guidelines and processes to ensure compliant transactions are maintained
- Collect and process electronic and manual employee data into the Oracle systems
- Deliver timely and accurate services, ensuring that timelines are met per schedule and requests are addressed promptly
- Provide superior customer service daily to both external and internal customers
- Come up with process enhancements and improvements
- MBA HR or Any Graduate from Recognized University
- Excellent written and oral French along with English communication skills
- Demonstrate proactive personal commitment to the adoption of new processes and working practices
- Ability to work in diverse, fast paced environment and effectively collaborate across teams
- Ability to deliver with accuracy, speed and high level of attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Flexible to work in shifts
- Non-local candidates should be willing to relocate to Hyderabad
The information about this job description given above has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.