We've been pioneering a world of possibilities to bring surfaces to life for well over 200 years. As experts in making coatings, there's a good chance you're only ever a few meters away from one of our products. Our world class portfolio of brands - including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon - is trusted by customers around the globe. We're active in more than 150 countries and have set our sights on becoming the global industry leader. It's what you'd expect from the most sustainable paints company, which has been inventing the future for more than two centuries.Key Responsibilities:
- Daily progressing (legal) overdue trade receivables, outstanding disputes and verify and execute rebates.
- Setting credit limits in respect of local customers using Dun & Bradstreet, or equivalent, Credit Information system.
- Updating Credit management module/system in respect of known problems to provide information and guidance to Sales and Credit Control personnel in other AN offices/countries.
- Provide reliable and well documented risk advice to senior management and/or sales department based on accurate assessment and evaluation of all appropriate internal & external factors and objectives. Ensure that changes to credit limits comply with the global credit policy
- Participate in standard O2C reporting cycle and issue ad hoc reports on portfolio performance for analytical purposes and stakeholder sharing.
- Manage the disputes turn-around-time
- Production of monthly figures for the analysis of aged debt and monthly STOP lists.
- Advise MDM team of discovered (future) changes in customer master data.
- Minimum 2 years of finance experience gained in accounting structures.
- Very good command of English and French languages (verbal and written).
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting/finance/business or equivalent areas.
- A good approach of how to work as a business partner with the management level of the organization.
- Execution of standard processes.
- SAP system knowledge.
- Experience in cash collection and setting credit limits.
- Annual Bonus
- Additional Operational Bonus
- Referral Program
- LuxMed Health Care, Multisport Membership, Additional Insurance
- Learning Cafeteria (incl. Percipio)
- Well-being Workshops
- Mentoring Program (YAM)
- Team Building Events
- CSR Initiatives
- Hybrid model of work in a great, vibrant atmosphere in our modern office.
At AkzoNobel we are highly committed to ensuring an inclusive and respectful workplace where all employees can be their best self. We strive to embrace diversity in a context of tolerance. Our talent acquisition process plays an integral part in this journey, as setting the foundations for a diverse environment. For this reason we train and educate on the implications of our Unconscious Bias in order for our TA and hiring managers to be mindful of them and take corrective actions when applicable. In our organization, all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.
Requisition ID: 30304