Digital Review Team Associate Analyst (French speaker) - Vilnius, Lithuania
Does playing a critical role in protecting customers sound exciting to you? How about working for a global company in an advanced team that is passionate about investigating digital fraudulent activities? Join Western Union as an Associate Analyst in Digital Review Team.Western Union powers your pursuit.
We're seeking for an Associate Analyst in Western Union Digital Risk Review Team, based in Vilnius, Lithuania office. In this role, you will be a part of the team who analyzes digital money transfers and prevents fraudulent activity. Role Responsibilities
- Analyze digital transactions to make sure that no fraudulent activity is involved.
- Communicate with Western Union customers as needed to verify details regarding specific money transfer.
- Support WU.com customers with their identity verification ensuring that Compliance regulations are met.
- Resolve complex problems.
- Decide when to escalate a case or to proceed with the regular transaction/customer profile verification handling procedures.
We make financial services accessible to humans everywhere. Join us for what's next.
- Fluency in English with outstanding verbal, written and listening skills are mandatory.
- Fluency in French with outstanding verbal, written and listening skills are mandatory.
- 1 to 3 years of relevant work experience.
- A college degree is highly preferred.
- Strong communication skills.
- Self-motivated and results driven.
- Customer and result-oriented mindset.
- Independent decision-making with high attention to detail skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Willingness to work in rotating shifts (including weekends and holidays).
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects/tasks independently.
- Experience in writing SQL/HQL database queries is a big bonus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams).
Western Union is positioned to become the world's most accessible financial services company - transforming lives and communities. We're a diverse and passionate customer-centric team of over 8,000 employees serving 200 countries and territories, reaching customers and receivers around the globe. More than moving money, we design easy-to-use products and services for our digital and physical financial ecosystem that help our customers move forward.
Just as we help our global customers prosper, we support our employees in achieving their professional aspirations. You'll have plenty of opportunities to learn new skills and build a career, as well as receive a great compensation package. If you're ready to help drive the future of financial services, it's time for Western Union. Learn more about our purpose and people at https://careers.westernunion.com/.Salary
The monthly gross base salary range is 1117-1650 EUR. This range represents the anticipated low and high end of the salary for this position. Actual salaries will vary and are based on factors such as a candidate's qualifications, skills, and competencies.Benefits
You will also have access to short-term incentives, multiple health insurance options, accident and life insurance, and access to best-in-class development platforms, to name a few (https://careers.westernunion.com/global-benefits/). Please see the below benefits specific to your location and note that your recruiter may share additional role-specific benefits during your interview process or in an offer of employment.
Your Lithuania specific benefits include:
- Private Health Insurance (5 options)
- Life & Accident Insurance
- Additional days off
- Wide variety of discounts and special offers
- Volunteering activities
- Referral program
Western Union values in-person collaboration, learning, and ideation whenever possible. We believe this creates value through common ways of working and supports the execution of enterprise objectives which will ultimately help us achieve our strategic goals. By connecting face-to-face, we are better able to learn from our peers, problem-solve together, and innovate.
Our Hybrid Work Model categorizes each role into one of three categories. Western Union has determined the category of this role to be Hybrid. This is defined as a flexible working arrangement that enables employees to divide their time between working from home and working from an office location. The expectation is to work from the office a minimum of three days a week.
We are passionate about diversity. Our commitment is to provide an inclusive culture that celebrates the unique backgrounds and perspectives of our global teams while reflecting the communities we serve. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, political affiliation, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, or veteran status. The company will provide accommodation to applicants, including those with disabilities, during the recruitment process, following applicable laws.