Our Opening and Your Responsibilities
Vous connaissez le français et vous voulez l'utiliser au travail?
Nous avons l'offre parfaite pour vous !
Currently we are looking for a Service Administration Specialist to join our Back-office Team.
In that role you will be working mainly in written French language.
Each time you can see "customer" in our posting, it means B2B/business customers - the companies benefits from the solutions and services that we deliver.Your tasks:
- Effective service orders processing in SAP, control quality and completeness of reports delivered by technicians, enter order confirmations into the system;
- Invoicing of services, repairs and installations, ensure timely and accurate billing to customers;
- Maintaining customer information and device database in CRM with reference to information delivered by technicians or customers;
- Cooperation with business partners in countries supported by the team;
- Securing high quality and professional day to day service activities within agreed KPI's;
- Ensure complete and timely electronic archiving all relevant documents;
- Prepare statistics and reports related to service administration.
What You Need to Succeed
- Fluent in French (min. B2) and good English skills (min. B1) .
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Detail-oriented, time-focused, and quick learner.
- 1+ years of relevant experience.
If you do not have professional experience yet, we are happy to start cooperation with you on Junior role and enable you the growth. :-)
Our Offer to You
- Contract of employment - umowa o pracę (we want you to join us for a long run ;)
- Annual bonus,
- Flexible working hours, with possible start slot: 7.30-9.30 AM,
- Hybrid work model (3 days a week from home),
- Medical care with basic dental package,
- Possibility to extend medical care to family members and/or Damian Medical Center,
- Life insurance with possible extension for your family members,
- Sport card and benefit platform,
- Language courses,
- Paid employee referral program,
- Wellbeing activities*,
- Space for your initiatives, charity & CSR actions and improvement ideas,
- Supporting your development through a vast training offer,
- Discounts for meals and cosmetics at the Poleczki & Platan Business Park,
- Diverse and inclusive workplace.
*We are focusing on entertainment and supporting your physical and mental health - check out our LinkedIn profile !
About Mettler Toledo
METTLER TOLEDO is a leading global supplier of precision instruments and services. We are recognized as an innovation leader and our solutions are critical in key R&D, quality control, and manufacturing processes for customers in a wide range of industries including life sciences, food, and chemicals. We operate throughout the world with a culture shaped by innovation and international flair.
Equal Opportunity Employment
We promote equal opportunity worldwide and value diversity in our teams in terms of business background, area of expertise, gender and ethnicity. For more information on our commitment to Sustainability, Diversity and Equal Opportunity please visit us here .For those who prioritize precision, Mettler Toledo is precisely where you belong.Job Reference #
ul. Poleczki 21 02-822 Warszawa Polska
+48 22 440 67 00