Are you a really great human who is really smart? We want you!
We are looking for a Business Analyst who has fluency in French to work on our projects.
KnackForge is a team-focused, culture-driven, high-performing software and hardware development company. We have offices in Chennai, India, and Tyler, Texas in the USA. At our core, we live the fact that a happy team makes a happy customer. We believe that our industry requires that our team is constantly learning and developing themselves for self-improvement and to provide better experiences for our customers. We welcome energetic, driven, and very smart people into our culture and on our team.
Get to Know Us and Be Amazed
Visit our website
Learn a little bit about our culture
Learn a bit more about us
Look at our GREAT Glassdoor Reviews - 5 Stars!
Look at our GREAT Google reviews - 4.9!
Position: Business Analyst
Experience: 3-10 years
Education Qualification: BE/ BTech/ MCA/ BSc
Work Location: Chennai
Notice period: Immediate / 30 days
Total open positions: 1
Your Future Work Home: The Coolest Place to Be
KnackForge Soft Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Kosmo One Tower C,
1st Floor Plot No.14, 3rd Main Rd,
Near Telephone Exchange, Ambattur Industrial Estate,
Chennai - 600 058
Contact #: 89258 23139 / 89258 23137
See us on the map
Skills We Need: Bring Your A-Game
- Should be able to communicate in French with the clients
- Excellent communication skills to convey the product vision and requirements to the development team, stakeholders, and customers
- Good knowledge of UX design principles and how to create user-centered products
- Working experience in project management tools such as Jira, Trello, or Asana
- Good knowledge of data analysis and visualization tools such as Excel or Tableau to make data-driven decisions
- Strong understanding of the market, customers, and business goals to define the product strategy and prioritize the product backlog
- Should be familiar with prototyping and wireframing tools to create visual representations of the product
- Should have a basic understanding of Agile development methodologies and how they work
Bonus points for these skills: Show Us What You've Got
- Scrum master certification
- CSPO certification
- Fluency in Italian
Your Daily Dose of Fun and Productivity
- Reviewing the product backlog regularly to ensure that it is up to date and reflects the latest priorities and requirements
- Refining user stories to ensure that they are clear, concise, and meet the acceptance criteria
- Conducting daily stand-up meetings to provide updates on the product development progress and to discuss any issues or blockers
- Reviewing the product performance metrics regularly to identify areas for improvement and make data-driven decisions
- Participating in a sprint review and planning meetings to provide feedback, prioritize the backlog, and plan the next sprint
- Have a long-term vision for the product and think strategically to make decisions that align with the product roadmap
- Updating the product roadmap regularly to reflect the latest priorities, business goals, and market trends
- Meet with stakeholders to gather feedback, provide updates, and discuss any issues or concerns.
- Collaborating with the development team to clarify requirements, provide feedback, and ensure that the product is developed according to the product vision
- Prioritizing the backlog based on the customer needs, business goals, and development team capacity
Your time to shine - check out your work schedule
- 9 hours shift, 8 hours of productivity
- Shift timing may differ based on the timing followed in the existing team
Join our family - we take care of our own
- Hungry? Depending on your shift, let us buy your lunch or dinner.
- We would love to take care of you and your dependents by providing medical insurance.
- Are you a wonderful productive team member? Save time without a commute, looking for more schedule flexibility? Enjoy working from home and be productive
- Enjoy your leisure time. We respect your scheduled days off.
- Do you want to develop yourself professionally? We not only encourage it we provide the materials, pay for your certifications and provide a bonus for certain certifications.
- Need a higher degree? Let us help you with our tuition reimbursement plan
- Are you looking for extra compensation every quarter? Here you go! We reward you with a performance bonus after evaluating your high-quality work on projects.
Let's connect! Here's our process to get to know you
- Introductory round with our recruiting team - Let's get to know you.
- Technical round 1 - Show us how smart you are.
- Technical round 2 - You made it this far. Are you super smart?
- Team interview with Director - Ok, you seem like a great fit with our culture and you are super smart. Let's see how you fit with your team.
- We would really love for you to join our team. Let's make a deal.
- Welcome call with CEO.
We believe this and live it every day
KnackForge is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.