We are excited to be partnering with OutThink to support them in their search for a French Speaking Customer Success Manager (CSM).The Role
The Customer Success Manager will be a cog between sales, product, engineering, and our customers. Your role in the team is essential to understanding and managing the needs of our customers, achieving growth targets and optimising product development.
The Customer Success Manager will foster long-term business relationships and ensure customers are successful with OutThink.What would great performance look like?
- An active listener, you will constantly be listening to the customer
- Customer focused
- Proactive with our customers and our team.
- Curious & empathetic
- Manage new customer onboarding and provide ongoing support and guidance, to ensure product adoption, maximise utilisation, and upsell - 20%
- Identify opportunities, pitch, and realise revenue opportunities for continual growth and renewal within your accounts - 15%
- Manage security awareness and phishing simulations campaigns for customers -35%
Key objectives for the next growth phase?
- Analyse data (human risk intelligence) and compile reports for senior management -5%
- Train and support partners - 5%
- Develop and implement customer success processes -10%
- Enter data in the CRM (Hubspot) and maintain accurate records for your accounts -10%
We are growing our client base, especially in Europe and we are growing our customer success team to help our European-based clients this year really succeed. This role will be a french speaking role because we are really excited about supporting our European Enterprise clients in particular. We hope our customer success team is able to expand accounts and make sure that all our clients are educated about OutThink and what we are truly solving with our product. How will we know you're successful in the role?
Taking customer feedback to the engineering team will help ensure effective product development, liaising with the sales team on new opportunities, and upselling into your accounts will be key to your success in OutThink. We will be measuring this role of low churn from our customers and expanded accounts.What will you have achieved?
- Account/customer success management experience, ideally for cybersecurity SaaS companies
- Track record of achieving targets set
- Highly proactive
- Ability to think strategically
- Obsession with customer satisfaction
- Strong communication skills
- Solid presentation skills
- Office package (PowerPoint, Excel) proficiency
- A basic technical understanding of IT will help during onboarding and beyond
BenefitsWhat To Expect:
- Working knowledge of customer success processes and CRM software
- Competitive salary, with base/bonus OTE
- Salary reviews
- Employee share options
- A life-changing, career-defining opportunity
- Great start-up culture
- Friendly and fun team
- 34 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Day off for your birthday!
- Collaboration Hub - In London! - Meet your colleagues face-to-face (We are dog friendly too!!)
- You'll work alongside amazing, high-performing colleagues, and have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join an exciting start-up and grow with the company
Today, cybercriminals are winning, the world needs a new approach.
Our mission to prevent data breaches through innovation is at the heart of everything we do. We think outside the box, generate new and creative ideas. Growth Mindset
We are humble and understand "We" is more important than "I". We only win if the team wins.
We grow as individuals through effort, learning, and persistence, We grow OutThink together.
Collaboration, transparency, and high trust.Customer Centricity
OutThink's operational purpose is happy customers.
We exist to build & deliver a product that prevents data breaches for our customers. We transform the way they manage human risk because we listen and act accordingly - getting the right things done, fast. Bias for action
We are enabled to seize opportunities, solve problems promptly, and drive innovation and growth in the cybersecurity space
It means prioritizing swift and proactive steps to address security threats and deliver effective solutions. It fosters a culture of agility, quick decision-making, and prompt implementation
These are the values we expect you to live at OutThink.About the company
Headquartered in the City of London, OutThink is a start-up using some of the latest methodologies and technologies to build the world's first truly predictive Cybersecurity Human Risk Management Platform (SaaS).
OutThink is the evolution of traditional security awareness training. Used by large, complex organisations around the world, the OutThink software platform has been developed specifically to identify, understand, measure and manage cybersecurity human risk.
Equality & diversity
Our mission to empower and protect people reflects two of our values: (i) Human First and (ii) Growth Mindset. For us, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is also a reflection of these core values.
As a human first company, we are committed to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment where all our OutThinkers can thrive. We strive for a better OutThink, and a better world. We're working inside and outside OutThink to improve diversity and equity in our industry and foster an environment where everyone feels a sense of belonging.
Our strategy touches each part of an OutThinker's life cycle, from applicant to employee, ensuring that we keep Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at the core of every point in our candidate and employee experience.