80%. That's how many workers don't have an office or desk. We interact with them every day: on the bus, in supermarkets, in the hospital. But when it comes to workplace technology, their needs have been largely ignored. Until now.
Blink is the world's first workplace tool designed for frontline employees. Our award-winning platform transforms the working lives of society's most relied-on members. What will you be doing?
Working with our Customer Success team across the UK, USA and Australia, you'll help us to take our customer-focused ethos to the next level. We're building a world-class Customer Success function to nurture our customers, ensuring they are getting the most out of Blink. Your responsibilities will include:
- Understanding the business goals of our customers and maintaining expertise on industry trends/practices.
- Making strategic and practical recommendations to maximise the value, adoption and satisfaction our customers get from Blink.
- Building and maintaining relationships with multiple key stakeholders within our customers, at both an executive and day-to-day contact level.
- Managing the customer expansion and renewal processes, resulting in significant growth within our current customer base, and ensuring that customer churn remains as low as possible.
- Identifying customers' needs and providing value-based business cases, to promote and upsell other Blink features and services.
- Working with the Blink product/tech teams to support and define the product roadmap based on customer feedback.
- Supporting with the delivery of insightful webinars, training and creating reusable collateral.
The successful candidate will be resourceful, inquisitive, and a fast learner, who can easily connect with our customers. You'll be able to pick up new concepts quickly and empathise with customer pain points. We're also looking for:
- Strong proven experience in a Customer Success role, within a B2B SaaS business.
- Must be able to communicate in French at a professional level, both verbal and written.
- Someone excited to be involved in a scaling Customer Success function and business, where you can share ideas and drive growth.
- Empathetic and sincere about solving customer problems.
- The ability to work autonomously with excellent discipline.
- Strong technical and digital skills, able to automate tasks using online tools.
- Experience in a metric-driven environment.
- Relentless in pursuit of goals, competitive and ambitious.
- Track record of being the star performer on a team and exceeding the goals you set yourself - we want to win, and we want you to win!
We're a motivated and ambitious team, we're all different, but these traits tie us together. We work closely as a team and genuinely value each other's opinions. Most of all, we try and learn as much as we can from one another, through knowledge sharing and healthy debate. What we offer
You will have the opportunity to be part of something impactful, large-scale, and meaningful. Most importantly, you'll work for a company with a strong purpose, with an ambitious and supportive team embarking on a journey most start-ups can only dream of! Benefits include:
- Hybrid working in a convenient central London office.
- 25 days a year off (plus public holidays!)
- Learning & development focus, plus mentorship options. We'll do everything we can to get you to the top of your game.
- The equipment needed to do a great job.
- Private healthcare, Ride2Work and pension scheme.
- Social events (Company days out, lunches, breakfasts, nights out)
At Blink, we're committed to creating an inclusive and diverse culture where our people feel they truly belong. We value and respect individual differences, so all applications will receive fair and equal consideration without regard to ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, nationality, disability, age or veteran status.Requirements