CustomerService Consultant - Senior Process Associate - French - Hybrid Bucharest
With a startup spirit and 115,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. We dream in digital, dare in reality, and reinvent the ways companies work to make an impact far bigger than just our bottom line. We're harnessing the power of technology and humanity to create meaningful transformation that moves us forward in our pursuit of a world that works better for people. Now, we're calling upon the thinkers and doers, those with a natural curiosity and a hunger to keep learning, keep growing., People who thrive on fearlessly experimenting, seizing opportunities, and pushing boundaries to turn our vision into reality. And as you help us create a better world, we will help you build your own intellectual firepower. Welcome to the relentless pursuit of better.
Inviting applications for the role of Customer Service Consultant - Senior Process Associate - French - Hybrid Bucharest
• Answering phone calls in the languages mentioned, with a nice, controlled voice, on a priority established by the team leader.
• Being able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
• Able to sense other people's emotions and provide the answer or support based on their needs.
• Have a high-level tolerance without losing temper or being irritated by the day-to-day situation.
• Easy adjust to changing scenarios regarding ways of working.
• Going beyond simply hearing the words that the other person speaks. Trying to focus on the needs and provide the right solution.
• Receiving and placing customer orders for the in-scope products/services (leasing, credit, bank accounts);
• Customer service through electronic channels.
• Projecting a positive image of the company and brand.
• Implementing changes using your creativity and focus on process improvement.
• Correct and complete documentation of all customer interactions. Having a good 'know-how' of the entire process.
• Using time effectively and prioritize the daily tasks accordingly.
• Sharing with all team members any relevant knowledge obtained through customer interactions.
• Attending training sessions.
• Arranging working schedules with colleagues flexibly, according to business needs.
• Successfully completing the training plan and passing the process knowledge test (PKT) on a regular basis.
• Providing assistance to new colleagues whenever possible.
• Inform the process trainers and the management team whenever the information in an SOP is identified as out-of-date.
• Able to use tools such excel, word, PowerPoint - as per the business and process requirements.
• Good knowledge of French (B2) and English (B2).
• Bachelor's degree.
• Good MS Office knowledge.
• Analytical thinking and self-starter.
• Relevant experience in phone customer service.
• High motivation and ability to learn.
• Ability to work under time pressure.
What can we offer?
• Attractive salary;
• Stable job offers - employment contract
• Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
• Genpact supports professional trainings and great career development opportunities
• Free access to our award-winning learning platform
• Benefits such as Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days or partner discounts
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.