Do you speak French fluently and have excellent communication skills? Available positions in Customer and Tech Support await you in Greece!
Teleperformance Greece connects customers with the world’s top brands for more than 30 years. With a team of more than 10.400 employees from 109+ nationalities, we proudly represent the leading global businesses -such as Microsoft, Canon, Netflix, Volkswagen, and Audi- providing Customer Care, Sales & Technical Support services, as well as Content Moderation for Social Media.
Take a step forward and enhance your career by working with us for the most well-known brands in the world.
What you will do:
- Communicate with customers via phone, chat & e-mail
- Track and follow cases to ensure they closed in an efficient and timely manner
- Maintain high customer satisfaction, representing a major brand
- Provide and maintain strong, professional relationships with all partners and show empathy at all times
- Work towards reaching targets as set out by client statement of work as well as internal targets
What you will bring:
- Fluency in French
- Very good written and oral communication skills in English
- Exceptional communication & soft skills, as well as problem-solving skills
- Computer knowledge/tech savviness
- Resourceful, able to multitask
- Thrive as a team player in a fast-paced, high-energy, change-oriented environment
- Must hold EU citizenship/ EU Passport or valid work permit for Greece
- Willingness to relocate to historic Athens, Greece, or be a local candidate
What we offer:
- Complete relocation support (flight ticket to Greece, 2-week hotel accommodation, pick-up & drop, assistance finding an apartment, real estate fee covered by us)
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- Private Health Insurance
- Numerous benefits and discounts
- A great bring-your-friend referral program
- Full training by certified instructors
- Professional growth & development opportunities
- Special events as well as community & social responsibility initiatives
- Free online Greek language courses
- State of the art premises, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
This is a great opportunity for you to work for a Great Place to Work-Certified Company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture, or age.
Extra info about Greece
Greece has enviable history and culture, climate and cuisine – and yet, the cost of living is among the lowest in Europe. No wonder Greece is a popular destination for tourists and expats alike. It’s helpful to have a picture of what life there will cost as an expat. Click here to read an official and handy guide. Please note that Greece is considered to be handling the pandemic in an exemplary way, while taking all the necessary steps to protect its people, with a successful vaccination plan in place.