Did you already heard that Poland is a very cool place to live? If you are wondering why, we give you some reasons to consider it as your next destination if you want to have a job experience abroad.
- low cost of living means good quality of life
- competitive salaries and many career opportunities
- dynamic cities where you can just chill in a park and enjoy history and nature but also have a crazy night out if you feel like. Yes, polish people are fun!
Here is the job to start a new work-life adventure. You will provide travel services for one of the most famous Airline Company in the world. You will help customer with:
- Questions or issues related to luggages or lost goods
- Rescheduling flights, change passenger information, answer to inquiries about flight rules
- Managing complaints and all the different situations related to the flight.
- Native speaker of French
- Fluent in english
- Customer orientation
- Availability to relocate to Poland
- EU passport
- Relocation package: flight refund up to 500 EUR + Hotel Booking (14 nights + breakfast) + Real Estate Agency fee coverage up to 500 EUR
- Salary: PNL 6.500/month
- Full time permanent contract
- Initial fully paid training
- University program: ongoing trainings and classes to learn new skills and develop your career path
- Cafeteria card
- Private health insurance
- Possibility to choose Mon-Fri shifts or also weekend shifts in order to earn additional salary
- Possibility to choose the city where you want to move: Katowice or Szczecin