At Alstom, we understand transport networks and what moves people. From high-speed trains, metros, monorails, and trams, to turnkey systems, services, infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility, we offer our diverse customers the broadest portfolio in the industry. Every day, 74,000 colleagues lead the way to greener and smarter mobility worldwide, connecting cities as we reduce carbon and replace cars.
Could you be the full-time HR Administration Senior Analyst with French
we're looking for?Your future role
Take on a new challenge and apply your HR expertise in a new cutting-edge field. You'll report to HR Administration Team Leader, and work alongside passionate, motivated and dedicated teammates.
You will be accountable for delivering an outstanding employee and manager experience as part of our HR Operations Centre. Day-to-day, you'll work closely with teams across the business. We'll look to you for:
All about you
- Receive service requests (e.g. creation of employee documentation, payroll related queries, support in recruiting, etc.) via Salesforce portal, email, chatter and/or phone and processing these using the Case Management Tool and/or relevant HR systems;
- Ensure compliance with legal requirements for processing requests (e.g. Consent to Use of Data, Security Questions);
- Follow the work instructions for the service/country relevant to the request and ensure compliance with specific policies and procedures as required;
- Allocate requests with specific process/language/country requirements to the relevant colleagues as appropriate;
- Create or request supporting documents required in processing service requests;
- Support colleagues with validation of any data amendments, calculations and document checks to ensure a high-quality service delivery;
- Run standard and ad hoc reports on request for customers and other HR Operations stakeholders;
- Identify improvement opportunities and proactively suggest and/or support their implementation;
- Provide support and guidance to HR Systems users - including self-service tools, the Recruitment system, performance appraisals, etc.;
- Support customers and other HR Operations stakeholders by advising regarding standard processes and offer solutions and options to requests;
- Ensure that all services delivered meet general time and quality requirements as specified in department KPIs.
We value passion and attitude over experience. That's why we don't expect you to have every single skill. Instead, we've listed some that we think will help you succeed and grow in this role:
Things you'll enjoy:
- Degree Education: Bachelor's degree;
- Experience: 0-3 years' experience in a relevant position;
- Language: Proficiency in French and English;
- Technical skills: experience of SAP HR BW, Payroll related systems desired; Microsoft tools: Word, Excel, PowerPoint essential; SAP HR Connect/BW Reporting; CRM experience desirable;
- Personal skills: good customer service or HR knowledge, excellent time management and organizational ability, positive and proactive attitude, with resilience under pressure, excellent customer and interpersonal skills.
Join us on a life-long transformative journey - the rail industry is here to stay, so you can grow and develop new skills and experiences throughout your career. You'll also:
- Enjoy stability, challenges and a long-term career free from boring daily routines;
- Be part of a large team with over 800 professionals in HR, Finance and Procurement & Supply Chain;
- Collaborate with transverse teams and helpful colleagues;
- Utilise our Agile, Responsible and Inclusive working environment;
- Steer your career in whatever direction you choose across functions and countries;
- Benefit from our investment in your development, through award-winning learning (Access to Alstom University and Alstom Learning Program);
- Professional Development Plan - we offer great opportunities to develop yourself within the company;
- Benefit from a fair and dynamic reward package that recognises your performance and potential (Competitive Salary and Meal Vouchers, Flexible Benefits at your choice - on top of your salary, Holiday Bonuses (Easter, Christmas), Employee Loyalty Bonus, Reimbursement of telework expenses - for amount of days worked from home, Additional Bonuses - referral bonuses, /new-born bonus, discounts);
- Entitle to comprehensive and competitive social coverage (Life and Accident Insurance, Private medical subscription at Regina Maria and Private Pension);
- Work-life balance - we offer flexible working hours and a hybrid model of work ( Working from Home 3 days/week) and 25 days of annual leave;
- Be part of our Social Corporate Responsibilities initiatives (Social events, Humanitarian Actions).
You don't need to be a train enthusiast to thrive with us. We guarantee that when you step onto one of our trains with your friends or family, you'll be proud. If you're up for the challenge, we'd love to hear from you!Important to note
As a global business, we're an equal-opportunity employer that celebrates diversity across the 70+ countries we operate in. We're committed to creating an inclusive workplace for everyone.