Hadovka Office Park, Praha, Czech RepublicRole:
HR Advisor with FrenchLocation:
full timeAbout Carrier
At Carrier we make modern life possible by delivering innovative and sustainable ground-breaking systems and services that matter for people and our planet. We exceed the expectations of our customers by anticipating industry trends, working tirelessly to master and revolutionize them. This is why we come to work every day. And we do it The Carrier Way.
Join us and we can make a difference together.About the role
This role is customer focused, proactive, energetic and collaborative working within the Human Resource Operations shared service function. The HR Ops team will function across the business and will provide support to employees, managers, and HR professionals. This role will support the provision of a consistent, timely and accurate advisory service to key stakeholders and customers. Responsibilities include interpretation of and response to a wide variety of HR related inquiries. In this exciting role, you will research, analyze and respond to inquiries ranging from simple policy questions to moderate issues. Responsibilities include: candidate reimbursement, working closely with Talent Acquisition, managing invoices, onboarding and handling letters of employment for Visa's and Immigration. Additionally, merit and bonus cycles, salary survey participation, annual benefit enrollment and provide data for any grading or job evaluation requested by the business.Benefits
We are committed to offering competitive benefits programs for all of our employees and enhancing our programs when necessary.
Among the many benefits, Carrier offers Exciting innovative environment, possibility for further development and international career opportunities, high-profile team, daily use of English and other foreign languages, language courses, Competitive remuneration and other benefits (meal vouchers, contribution to life or pension insurance, holidays etc.), Flexible working hours, possibility for home office, personal days off.Requirements
We are looking for people who are creative, proactive, decision-makers, team workers and effective communicators. If this is you, get in touch!
As a minimum you must have:
- High school degree
- Strong communication skills in English and French
- Previous experience in HR/Back office/Admin/Customer Care related role
- Detail-oriented mentality
Although not necessary, it would be nice if you have:
- Knowledge of working in Workday and ServisNow
- Knowledge of Italian as an advantage
- Knowledge of any other language
As an HR Specialist, you'll be responsible for:
Our commitment to you
- Provide superior customer service, accurate and timely first contact resolution to employees, managers, and HR professionals.
- Provide support to Human Resource Operations team and business units with admin transactions, data validation, auditing and corrections.
- Support the subject matter expert (SME) for all policies and procedures.
- Ensure data integrity through audits of the HR Information System.
- Update and analyze work process design and flow for policies and procedures.
- Provide policy interpretation recommendations.
- Create and present training presentations.
- Research and work in a team environment to resolve employee issues, by working directly with internal/external clients and vendors.
- Serve as an employee and customer advocate.
- Identify and drive process improvements, quality and compliance across the function.
- Analyze data issues and provide Root Cause Analysis in problem resolution.
- Incorporate Lean practices into all daily activities and ongoing projects.
- Conduct analysis and prepare ongoing HR reports to effectively administer policies and programs.
- Responsible for achieving internally-set quality standards, identified goals and metrics and overall targets are met and/or exceeded.
- Assist with data migration and auditing during acquisition process.
- Ensure alignment of grading structure and support Gender Pay Reporting.
- Foster, develop and maintain strong internal and external relationships with key vendors.
- Ensure use of employee self service.
Our greatest assets are the expertise, creativity and passion of our employees. We strive to provide a great place to work that attracts, develops and retains the best talent, promotes employee engagement, fosters teamwork and ultimately drives innovation for the benefit of our customers. We strive to create an environment where you feel that you belong, with diversity and inclusion as the engine to growth and innovation. We develop and deploy best-in-class programs and practices, providing enriching career opportunities, listening to employee feedback and always challenging ourselves to do better. This is The Carrier Way.
Join us and make a difference.
#cbshrApply Now!Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.Job Applicant's Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant's Privacy Notice