We've been pioneering a world of possibilities to bring surfaces to life for well over 200 years. As experts in making coatings, there's a good chance you're only ever a few meters away from one of our products. Our world class portfolio of brands - including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon - is trusted by customers around the globe. We're active in more than 150 countries and have set our sights on becoming the global industry leader. It's what you'd expect from the most sustainable paints company, which has been inventing the future for more than two centuries.Job Purpose
Serve as administrative specialist in People Services, and as the first point of contact for all incoming queries for AkzoNobel employees and managers to efficiently handle HR, Payroll, benefits and HR-IT related requests.Responsibilities:
- Responds to questions and cases submitted via ServiceNow, telephone or e-mail and register and control client cases in the case management system.
- Resolves issues and provides customers with information or advice in case of straightforward to moderately complex issues in line with turn-around time SLA's and quality standards.
- Refers complex cases or questions that require follow-up to the relevant teams (HR-IT, benefits, Payroll, etc.) or management and communicate effectively with requestor.
- Informs internal customers how to retrieve information through the various channels (HR Portal) and provides expertise on global and local policies and procedures.
- Executes the administrative activities related to employee life cycle changes (i.e. administering new hires, transfers, promotions, terminations, organizational changes (OM) and data management.
- Updates the employee records and keeping all relevant systems and (third) parties up to date.
- Be champion in the team for knowledge management, maintains and coordinates the work on the (local) knowledge base (Standard Operating Procedures), updating it based on changes to (global) processes and/or policies.
- Minimum 1-year relevant experience in HR operational work or in customer service area.
- Customer oriented and proactive person.
- Strong interpersonal skills and confidence to effectively work with all levels of the organization.
- Accurate, self-standing and with strong attention to detail.
- Flexible and stress resistant: The ability to multitask and structure the workload.
- Abie to interpret and apply the HR policies and procedures.
- Excellent communication skills and confidence to effectively work with all levels of the organization.
- Fluent in English and French.
- Annual Bonus.
- Additional Operational Bonus.
- Referral Program.
- LuxMed Health Care, Multisport Membership, Additional Insurance.
- Learning Cafeteria (incl. Percipio).
- Well-being Workshops.
- Mentoring Program (YAM).
- Team Builidng Events.
- CSR Initiatives.
- Hybrid model of work in a great, vibrant atmosphere in our modern office.
At AkzoNobel we are highly committed to ensuring an inclusive and respectful workplace where all employees can be their best self. We strive to embrace diversity in a context of tolerance. Our talent acquisition process plays an integral part in this journey, as setting the foundations for a diverse environment. For this reason we train and educate on the implications of our Unconscious Bias in order for our TA and hiring managers to be mindful of them and take corrective actions when applicable. In our organization, all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.