Similarweb is the leading digital intelligence platform used by over 3500 global customers. Our wide range of solutions power the digital strategies of companies like Google, eBay, and Adidas.
We help our customers succeed in today's digital world by giving them access to data-driven insights, competitive benchmarks, strategic analysis, and more.
In 2021, we went public on the New York Stock Exchange, and we haven't stopped growing since!
Similarweb is seeking a motivated and experienced Field Marketing Manager
to join our international team. As a Field Marketer, you will play a crucial role in bridging the gap between corporate and revenue, aligning our Go-To-Market strategy with our overall marketing efforts. Reporting to the Field Marketing International Team Lead
within the Demand Generation department, you will contribute to the company's success by generating a pipeline, building brand awareness, and turning customers into ambassadors." Why is this role so important at Similarweb?
The French and DACH region is one of Similarweb's main target markets, therefore it's crucial for us to have a strong marketing presence in the region. We are looking for someone who will build our marketing function for those two regions with previous experience owning marketing programs and building from the ground up.
The opportunity in this role will be to help to develop and execute the marketing strategy to push our marketing in the region to the next level, working closely with the regional leaders, the local and DACH sales team, broader International business, and cross-functional marketing stakeholders as well as agency partners. So, what will you be doing all day?
Your role as part of the Marketing
team means your daily responsibilities may include:
This is the perfect job for someone who:
- The can-do approach: this role is for someone who is a doer. It's a hands-on role: the Field Marketing Manager is the only responsible person for the execution of marketing in his/her territory, with the support of the corporate marketing team. Must love being on the field, sensing the pulse of the market, and getting things done. This requires to be extremely organized to deliver on multiple projects at the same time.
- Analytics - knows how to analyse a marketing funnel performance and comes up with strategic solutions to fix the problems identified/ seize the opportunities. Makes data-driven decisions. This requires being attentive to tracking; hence be comfortable with Salesforce and our BI tools.
- Stakeholder management - people's person who thrives in a highly collaborative environment. The hire will need to orchestrate marketing campaigns that involve cross-functional teams (product, demand gen, sales, finance...). We are looking for a team player who has excellent communication skills, in a very international environment. Creating trust is an essential component of this role.
- Agility - adaptability is key to thrive in this role. We need to find someone who is at ease in a fast-changing environment, who can quickly react to seize opportunities and find creative solutions to problems. The new hire should show proactiveness.
Why you'll love being a Similarwebber: You'll actually love the product you work with
- Fluent in French and English
- Localization: understands the French/German markets and is able to adapt a campaign (language, visuals, tone, distribution channels) to fit the local culture and get the best results.
- Marketing funnel: strong understanding of the B2B marketing funnel (TOFU, MOFU, BOFU) and familiarity with the key performance indicators (MQL, SQL, pipeline $, marketing spend ROI)
- Event execution: proven track record in planning & executing successful events (external and internal)
- Working with sales teams to drive revenue
- Digital campaigns: coordinate with relevant teams to execute digital campaigns, including PPC and SEO, aligning them with overall marketing objectives
: Our customers aren't our only raving fans. When we asked our employees why they chose to come work at Similarweb, 99% of them said "the product." Imagine how exciting your job is when you get to work with the most powerful digital intelligence platform in the world. You'll find a home for your big ideas
: We encourage an open dialogue and empower employees to bring their ideas to the table. You'll find the resources you need to take initiative and create meaningful change within the organization. We offer competitive perks & benefits:
We take your well-being seriously, and offer competitive compensation packages to all employees. We also put a strong emphasis on community, with regular team outings and happy hours. You can grow your career in any direction you choose:
Interested in becoming a VP or want to transition into a different department? Whether it's Career Week, personalized coaching, or our ongoing learning solutions, you'll find all the tools and opportunities you need to develop your career right here. Diversity isn't just a buzzword:
People want to work in a place where they can be themselves. We s trive to create a workplace that is reflective of the communities we serve, where everyone is empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity and experience. We believe our culture of equality and mutual respect also helps us better understand and serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, and more digital every day.