Are you our "TYPE"?
Named "One of the Most Innovative Companies in Design'' by Fast Company, Monotype brings brands to life through type and technology that consumers engage with every day. The company's rich legacy includes a library that can be traced back hundreds of years, featuring famed typefaces like Helvetica, Futura, Times New Roman and more. Monotype also provides a first-of-its-kind service that makes fonts more accessible for creative professionals to discover, license, and use in our increasingly digital world. We work with the biggest global brands, and with individual creatives, offering a wide set of solutions that make it easier for them to do what they do best: design beautiful brand experiences. Want to learn more about who we are and how you can become part of our team? Visit us at www.monotype.comWho do we need?
As the first point of contact with prospective customers, the Mid Market Account Executive has full responsibility for delivering a positive customer experience that will set the stage for continued engagement and growing interest in Monotype's type, technology, and expertise. The Mid Market Account Executive will interact with prospective clients via telephone, email and other technologies. This individual will have responsibility for a set of personal goals that may include revenue targets, conversions from lead to opportunity, trial commitments, etc.What you'll be doing
What we're looking for:
- Manage inbound sales requests received via web, email, and phone.
- Research targeted leads and accounts to identify decision makers, understand need and buying cycles, and enable effective sales follow-up.
- Cold-call prospects generated from internal marketing programs, or accounts identified for Inside Sales coverage.
- Answer existing customer queries and spot opportunities for future sales.
- Set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations and other sales engagements.
- Retrieve customer feedback and share insights of lessons learned throughout the customer engagement cycle that will contribute to improving offerings, positioning, customer engagement process, customer experience, sales outcomes.
- Obtain thorough knowledge of company's solutions and corporate/market value to identify and drive qualified leads.
- Collaborate with supervisor and sales teams to determine sales strategies and approaches.
- Engage current customers through telephone and email to maintain relationships and increase potential add-on products and services.
- Maintain and update internal Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system to accurately track all relative customer data, business insights, and record of interactions.
- Ensure follow-up and management of database of prospective and current customers.
- Maintain and organise database reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis to deliver to necessary team members.
- Understand and present product/services features, quote prices, credit terms and sales order process.
- Assist and create quotes and RFP responses to potential clients.
- Continuously develop knowledge and skills.
What's in it for you:
- Experience in opportunity qualification, sales calls and prospect management with a demonstrated ability to convert prospects, closing deals and achieving defined goals.
- Fluency in English and French
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution ability.
- Ability to engage customers and build strong relationships.
- Strong data analytics ability with attention to detail.
- Self-motivated with high energy and drive to succeed.
- Ability to work individually and within a team.
- Experience with customer relationship management software and knowledge of marketing automation software.
- Ability to embrace change and learn quickly.
- Interest or experience in design preferred.
- Professional onboarding and regular trainings by our internal sales enablement team
- Development and career opportunities (sales leadership positions are mainly filled internally)
- Reward and recognition programs (e.g. President's Club, commission accelerator >100% target achievement)
- A creative, innovative, and international working environment in the software technology industry
- Regular company events
- WFH options
- Medical & Dental Insurance, and Eyecare vouchers to meet all your healthcare needs
- 25 paid holidays
- Great matched pension scheme to save for your future, and so much more!
Monotype is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.