For over 75 years, BIC has been creating ingeniously simple and joyful products that are a part of every heart and home.
As a member of our team, you'll be a part of reigniting a beloved brand as we continue to reimagine everyday essentials in new, sustainable and responsible ways.
Our "roll up your sleeves and get the job done" approach to work creates an environment where self-starters, problem solvers and innovative thinkers thrive. BIC team members are empowered to take ownership of their careers and bring their unique perspectives to the table to make a meaningful impact on our mission.
It's a colorful world - make your mark by joining the BIC team today.
As a member of our highly efficient team in Sofia, you will be responsible for providing timely support to BIC's B2B customers around the world. As an Order To Cash Associate
, you will oversee business processes spanning across the entire customer lifecycle - from receiving orders to payment to answering customer inquiries, you will be a part of driving our business forward. What You'll Do:
What You'll Bring To BIC:
- Managing key orders leveraging our best practices to match our agreed service levels;
- Being the reliable partner our B2B customers need via email and phone;
- Giving a helping hand to our customers, supporting cases and customer order claims, and resolving issues;
- Making the customers feel valued, proactively following up on inquiries;
- Challenging yourself for operational excellence, making BIC business targets yours.
What We Offer You:
- Are speaking and writing in English at a professional level;
- Are speaking and writing in French at a professional level;
- Are recognized for your customer service orientation and attention to details;
- Have excellent communication skills;
- Have 1+ years of customer service would be beneficial;
- Have experience with order management would be beneficial;
- Have experience with disputes & claims management would be beneficial;
- Are a team player and thrive in a fast-paced environment;
- Consider that ERPs and Excel do not have secrets for you, you will be our Rockstar candidate!
- Additional health insurance (incl. dental care);
- Life Insurance;
- Hybrid model of working;
- Multisport card - fully covered by the Company;
- Food Vouchers - 200 BGN;
- Transportation and Communication Allowance - 60 BGN or equivalent;
- Coffee, Fruits and Healthy Food in the office.
BIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly commit to hiring people with different backgrounds and experiences to help us build better products, make better decisions, and better serve our customers. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability status, or similar characteristics. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
BIC is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any team member at BIC via email, or directly to a BIC team member in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of BIC, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by BIC as a result of the referral or through other means.