Planning Analyst with French
Created over 30 years ago and based in more than 30 countries, ALTEN Group supports its customers' development strategies in the areas of innovation, R&D and technological information systems. ALTEN works with key actors in the Aeronautics & Space, Defense & Naval, Security, Automotive, Rail, Energy, Life Sciences, Finance, Retail, Telecommunications and Services sectors.
ALTEN Delivery Center Eastern Europe (ADC Eastern Europe) is part of ALTEN Group's offshore delivery centers network, together with centers from other regions such as Morocco, India, Mexico, and Spain.
At the moment, ADC Eastern Europe has 400 employees, three sites (Iasi, Bucharest and Gliwice) and offers engineering and IT consulting services for international clients from the automotive, aero, energetic, finance or life sciences sectors. Our team focuses on cultivating a feeling of belonging to a technical environment based on creativity and constant innovation.
• Schedule and plan daily operations to meet customer demands.
• Coordinate with internal teams, plants and logistics providers to ensure on-time delivery of goods.
• Communicate effectively with team members, customers, plants and logistics providers to resolve quality issues and ensure timely delivery.
• Ability to learn quickly and adapt to shifting priorities and maintain flexibility to meet changing business needs.
• Good knowledge of Logistics/Supply Chain processes.
• Proven experience in scheduling, planning, or a related domain.
• Fluency in French, with an intermediate/advanced level of proficiency in both written and spoken communication.
• A medium level of proficiency in English is preferred.
• Basic knowledge of Excel/G-sheet.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team.
• Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and adapt to shifting priorities.
• Customer service-oriented mindset with a focus on quality.
• A great team player who values collaboration and teamwork.
If it sounds like a great opportunity, look below to see what's in it for you:
• Home/office working possibilities - Enjoy flexible working hours and the ability to choose if you want to work from home or pop into the office, you are free to choose.
• Career Growth Opportunities - Immerse yourself in a world of exciting potential for advancing your career, where professional development and personal growth are nurtured within our organization.
• We do things better together - teamwork, supportive people & positive dynamics.
• Innovative Work Environment - Join a team that fosters creativity, encourages innovative thinking, and values out-of-the-box solutions.
• Cutting-Edge Technology - Work with state-of-the-art tools and technologies, allowing you to stay at the forefront of automotive software development.
• Continuous learning and opportunities - you'll be constantly exposed to new concepts, ideas and frameworks from your peers as you work on different projects challenging you to stay at the top of your game.
• Training and Development - Access ongoing training programs and workshops to enhance your skills and stay updated with the latest industry trends.
• 25 annual leave days - we value downtime to recharge and reset, ensuring that everyone at ALTEN Delivery Center Eastern Europe has work/life balance.
• ...and, so you can see we mean it, we have implemented the Floating Days policy - we grant our colleagues paid days off as a substitute for the public holidays that fall on weekends.
• Loyalty bonus
• Health and Wellness (Medical Subscription, Eyes Glasses Vouchers, 7Card and Bookster).
• Meal tickets