Who We Are
Kyndryl is a market leader that thinks and acts like a start-up. We design, build, manage, and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. So why work at Kyndryl? We are always moving forward - always pushing ourselves to go further in our efforts to build a more equitable, inclusive world for our employees, our customers, and our communities.The Role
Who You Are
- Implementation of the process of supplying goods for Kyndryl- ensures smooth order flow, complying with standards for quality and deadlines
- Ensuring smooth order flow when possible by creating, developing and archiving proper documentation for every supplier part of the supply chain.
- Communication with internal clients in order to distribute the orders towards the most proper supplier.
- Requesting offers, documents, etc. from suppliers when needed.
- Dealing with "blocked" invoices following agreed corporate procedures.
- Communication with line managers and internal clients for coping with extraordinary situations.
- Cooperating and helping other teams and agents in the local Procurement Centre including: orders and requests processing, business controlling, communication with other Procurement Centers.
- Application of commodity policy specified by council and sourcing buyer strategy
- Gathering and comparison of quotes from selected suppliers.
- Use of systems and tools specific to commodities as well as ensuring that information held on these is consistent with core purchasing systems (SAP etc)
- Ad hoc tasks as assigned by the manager, team lead and council leads.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Knowledge of French language on B2 level
- Strong autonomy (individual tasks management)
- Accuracy and attention to details.
- Ability to finalize tasks according agreed standards for work performance
- Team spirit
- Flexibility (in terms of working hrs, tasks etc.)
- Responsiveness & adaptability
- Good communication skills, customer-focused (internal clients)
- Negotiation skills (capability on negotiating legal terms&conditions)
- Ability to manage own time and prioritize workload effectively
- Master of the MS Office package, especially MS Excel
Diversity is a whole lot more than what we look like or where we come from, it's how we think and who we are. We welcome people of all cultures, backgrounds, and experiences. But we're not doing it single-handily: Our Kyndryl Inclusion Networks are only one of many ways we create a workplace where all Kyndryls can find and provide support and advice. This dedication to welcoming everyone into our company means that Kyndryl gives you - and everyone next to you - the ability to bring your whole self to work, individually and collectively, and support the activation of our equitable culture. That's the Kyndryl Way.What You Can Expect
As a graduate or an intern, Kyndryl is a great place to kickstart your career. You will contribute to our business from day one and get access to some incredible learning opportunities to build your skills for your future. You'll also collaborate with global teams, take advantage of mentorship opportunities and get involved in volunteer community activities - all in a dynamic, start up atmosphere, filled with industry experts.