As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we've made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.Our Exciting Opportunity
We are now looking for a Service & Resource Fulfillment Engineer to analyze, prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of a node, network and/or system. Your scope of work could include the scenarios of introduction, upgrade expansion, functionality and capacity. Your work will in part form our customer legacy.You will
- Remote integration and configuration of new GRAN/WRAN/LRAN network elements (BTS, NodeB, eNodeB, SIU)
- Remote integration and configuration of mW/SDH/IP network elements (RTN, TN, PTN, Routers)
- Define and/or correct data transcript files, necessary to configure/update/define/remove network elements
- Use the existing processes and procedures to adjust and/or integrate telecom nodes in customers' network
- Secure that the delivered nodes/ solution is properly implemented
- Verify the KPI's for the new integrated or modified NE's
- Continuously update the existing working instructions according with new business requirements and highlight the deviations
- Support presales activities, including pre-studies
- Plan the implementation of the Product Configuration / Integration work
- Execute Product Configuration
- Execute Integration work
- Prepare acceptance test and handover to customer
- Identify and drive improvements
- Perform Post Project activities
To be successful in the role you must have
- Change Request data analysis
- Network element health check before and after planned activity execution
- Plan the configuration and integration of the proposed solution to meet the customer requirements
- Respect the agreed schedule plan for upgrades, configurations and integrations (according to customers' SLA's)
- Use the existing design procedures to verify the integration/configuration of the new integrated nodes
- Back-up and restore routines
- Perform configuration and integration tests
- Analyze and evaluate test results (when is required)
- Support for the acceptance test procedures
- Remote support for Field Engineers
- Available for traveling abroad when necessary
What's in it for you?
- Systems / Telecommunications Engineering, Bs in Computer Science
- Advanced French and English language skills.
- At least 2 year working experience in RAN / TX / IP implementation & maintenance areas
- Proven Product Configuration experience with Ericsson/Huawei products (Radio and/or Transport) (mandatory)
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Excellent knowledge of Telecom system architecture and network elements
- Multi-vendor competence: NSN, ALU (is a plus)
- Unix shell scripting knowledge (is a plus)
- Availability to travel abroad
- Analytical learning and researching skills
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of fearless decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds - you will be redefining it! You won't develop for the status quo but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, and where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where appreciation and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your chance to create an impact is endless!Also, we are offering
• Contract type: full time;
• 25 vacation days/year;
• Medical & life insurance;
• Career plan mentoring;
• Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to work at Ericsson;
• Flexible benefits from your favorite brands available on flexible benefits portal;
• Gym subscription (available in flex benefits together with a series of other options);
• Internal learning platform to develop your knowledge, skills, and proficiencies & curated external content -- articles, videos, courses, podcasts, and books from external libraries such as Skillsoft, Pluralsight, Big Think, EdX, TED Talks, Khan Academy, YouTube, and the open web itself (learning platform mobile-enabled);
• In case of travel, daily allowance, transport, and accommodation will be paid by the company.
• Part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams.What happens next once you apply?
Read about the next steps here. For your preparation and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact-based decisions are important, and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that's why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more.
Primary country and city: Romania (RO) || Romania : Bucharest : Bucharest || Romania : Timisoara : Timisoara
Req ID: 701883