Recruiter with French
There are over 8 billion people on this planet. And by 2050, there will be 2 billion more... many moving into urban centers at an unprecedented rate. Making sure there is enough food, fiber and infrastructure for our rapidly growing world is what we're all about at John Deere. And it's why we're investing in our people and our technology like never before! Here the world's brightest minds are tackling the world's biggest challenges. If you believe one person can make the world a better place, we'll put you to work. RIGHT NOW.
To support the growth of John Deere Polska Business Service Center office in Poznań, we are currently seeking an:
Recruiter with French
We are looking to add to our existing recruiting team a great team player who will ensure that all recruiting activities will be performed efficiently & timely.
As John Deere ambassador, you ensure equitable and efficient hiring practices by providing a great interview experience to our candidates.
• Build & design the recruitment strategy in collaboration with the French and Polish team
• Work on continuous improvement for talent acquisition processes, improving operational effectiveness and adding value for our customers
• Define the most appropriate sourcing strategy & support the management in deploying Employer branding activities across the region
• Perform recruitment activities to fill various internal roles including entry-level and senior positions across EMEA with a main focus on the French market
• Share best practices with the department team members & colleagues in Europe to maintain required service level
• Train more junior colleagues & interns
• Maintain KPI's, produce timely and accurate reports
What It Takes:
• University Degree, preferable in Human Resources or psychology
• Fluency in French (written and spoken), communicative English (written and spoken) is a must
• Proven recruiting experience including proficiency in interviewing tools and techniques, employment legislation surrounding recruiting and workforce planning
• Experience managing French / Polish end-to-end recruitment processes and working directly with Hiring Managers
• Strong customer focus, excellent communication skills and the ability to manage senior stakeholders
• Previous work experience in Shared Service roles, a proven track of implemented Continuous Improvement solutions and Process Management skills would be a great advantage
• Data oriented
• Success Factor knowledge would be an asset
What You'll Get:
• An attractive compensation package including variable pay program, life cover/income protection benefits
• Flexible working solutions to balance family and career, part-time possibilities
• Development and learning opportunities to support current needs and future aspirations
• Be part of a dynamic and enthusiastic team
Please send an English version of your CV.
John Deere is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.