Position OverviewWho we areOur Hotels
We work with some of the most talented and unique individuals in our business, who always ensure the extraordinary guest experience of Dorchester Collection and the hotels within it. It is, after all, our people that bring our vision to life. As a member of our Dorchester Collection Family, we will support your development by nurturing your personality, creating a transparent culture of trust collaboration and appreciation. Supported by our annual personal development planning, tailored learning opportunities and our Academy programs you will be a part of creating a bespoke experience.
Treasured by guests. Cherished by employees. Celebrated worldwide.
Diversity and Inclusion at Dorchester Collection is a core belief of our We Care philosophy. The basis of We Care is to create an environment within our company where all of our employees feel valued and respected, allowing positive engagement to prosper. We continually strive to build and nurture a culture where inclusiveness is part of our DNA reflected by our core values of Passion, Personality, Respect, Working Together and Creativity. We are proud of each and every one of our employees and promote a sense of belonging that transcends all else. Reference
2021-1917 Your future, our legacyHotel
Dorchester CollectionDivision & Department
Corporate Office - Contact CentreJob Title
Reservations Specialist - French SpeakingContract Type
Full timePosition Overview
Our reservations specialists are the gems of our global contact centre located in our corporate office! Their main responsibilities are to manage guests' phone calls and email enquiries for all hotels within the Collection. Listening to our guests' needs and being able to address them with the most suitable options and solutions is important to create lifelong memories.What you'll get
As a Reservations Specialist at Dorchester Collection, here are just some of the great benefits you will receive:
What you'll do
- A salary of £27000 plus monthly financial incentives
- Complimentary stays with breakfast included in our Dorchester Collection hotels
- 50% off at bars and restaurants within all of our Dorchester Collection hotels
- £750 refer a friend bonus scheme
- World class development opportunities
- Social events throughout the year
- Workday lunches in the form of a prepaid contactless card (not taxable)
- Season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
- Exclusive access to a discount platform featuring 1000s of retailers
- Competitive Retirement Scheme
A day in the life of our reservations specialists demands high levels of energy. They need consistency even though the days are never alike, and creativity to tackle daily adventures. Listed below are the functions and requirements of our reservations specialists:
- Our reservations specialists are responsible for assisting guests with their enquiries about reservations for all the hotels of the collection. This will include processing all bookings via telephone and email and follow-up activities related to reservation aspects, to ensure our guests receive nothing but the best experience.
- Communication is what keeps our departments running perfectly. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are a requirement, to address any special requests our guests might have to the relevant department but also, in order to ensure an alignment between the Global Contact Centre and our hotels.
- Prioritization is another key skill: our reservations specialists are able to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment in order to meet time of response targets and ultimately meet our stakeholder expectations.
- Our values of Passion, Personality, Respect, Working Together and Creativity guide us each and every day. The purpose for the reservations specialists is to bring the same values to life and to continue to create our legacy.
The operational hours of work are shift-based and may be subject to change. These currently set as Monday to Sunday: 07:00 - 22:00What you'll bring
- All of our employees are ambassadors of our Vision, Values and culture.
- We encourage the unique personalities and passion of our employees, working together as a team, a hotel and a Collection.
- In a fast-moving world, we remain consistent and relevant, requiring flexibility from everyone on the team.
- English is the primary language used in our global contact centre. Our reservations specialists must feel comfortable communicating in this language.
- Native or proficient command of the French language, spoken and written, is a requirement.
- Eligibility to work in the UK is a requirement*
*Please note a new immigration system applies to EU, EEA or Swiss citizens applying to work in the UK from 1 January 2021. EU, EEA or Swiss citizens who lived in the UK by 31 December 2020 need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme to continue living and working in the UK after this date. This role does not provide visa sponsorship. Position locationJob Location
1 Knightsbridge, London SW1X 7LX