Delinea is a leading provider of privileged access management (PAM) solutions for the modern, hybrid enterprise. We make privileged access more accessible by eliminating complexity and defining the boundaries of access to reduce risk, ensure compliance, and simplify security. Delinea empowers thousands of customers worldwide, including over half the Fortune 100. Our customers include the world's largest financial institutions, intelligence agencies, and critical infrastructure companies.
Join our passionate, global team at Delinea and help us make the world a safer and more secure place. Our success is driven by world-class product leadership, outstanding engineers, and strategic investment from TPG. We value diversity, innovation, and a culture of respect and fairness. If you're ready to push boundaries and challenge the status quo in security, we want to hear from you.
Apply today to help us achieve our mission.Sales Development Representative Summary:
Our Sales Development Representative (SDR) role acts as a liaison between our Sales and Marketing teams and develops, generates, and manages initial business relationships via inbound and lead qualification and outbound prospecting activity. The primary goal of the SDR role is to connect our sales team to potential customers.
What You'll Do:
- Do you see the rising importance of IT security and want to be a part of the industry's explosive growth?
- Are you a motivated self-starter interested in working in a dynamic, fast-paced sales and marketing environment?
- Are you looking for a position with generous, performance-based compensation and ample opportunities for career advancement?
- If you answered yes to these questions, then we would like to speak with you about an opportunity that will take your career to the next level.
What You'll Bring:
- Connect with decision-makers by phone (80%), email, and LinkedIn to highlight how Delinea solutions can help them solve the complexities associated with privileged accounts using an award-winning product suite and state of the art sales automation tools
- Process and qualify inbound leads into sales opportunities
- Deliver a minimum of 75+ outbound activities (combination of calls/emails) per day
- Develop qualified leads by researching, profiling, and networking within targeted companies
- Utilize internal e-learning systems to stay current on latest trends and technologies in cyber security market
- Consistently hit weekly success metrics for meetings and/or calls between prospective customers and sales account executives
- Support a variety of inbound and outbound marketing programs and sales initiatives
- Staff industry trade shows and conferences to interact with prospects and customers and identify new business opportunities
- Record and track progress in our CRM system (Salesforce) and Prospect Engagement system (SalesLoft) to monitor your success
Delinea Culture & Benefits:Why work at Delinea?
- Minimum 2 years successful work experience in a SDR or quota-carrying Sales role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (cold calls, personalized LinkedIn messaging, etc)
- Experience with CRM and Sales Engagement platforms (prefer Salesforce & SalesLoft)
- Organized, goal-oriented and data-driven mindset
- Accredited bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
• We're passionate problem-solvers doing our part to make the world a safer place.
• We invest in people who are smart, self-motivated, and collaborative.
• What we offer in return is meaningful work, a culture of innovation and great career progression!
At Delinea, our core values are STRONG-Spirited - Trust - Respect - Ownership - Nimble - Global - and guide our behaviors and success. We believe weaving these core values into our day-to-day actions, and our process for hiring, evaluating, and promoting employees, helps us cultivate a work environment that embraces collaboration and camaraderie.
We take care of our employees. We offer competitive salaries, a meaningful equity and bonus program, and excellent benefits, including full suite health and wellness plans (specific to individual country plans), generous discretionary time off (DTO), and paid holidays. We support all families with paid leave, specific to individual country plans, for new birth, adoption, surrogacy, or foster-to-adopt primary caregivers.
Delinea is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Upon conditional offer of employment, candidates are required to complete comprehensive 7-year criminal background check, verification of education, and verification of employment, per employment policy. In addition, all publicly posted social media sites may be reviewed.