We are currently looking for a new Technical Support Specialist
with French and English language knowledge.
The role is the primary customer-facing contact for customers (B2C and B2B) for one of the largest Resideo's strategic business units Comfort & Care. You will be based in the Bucharest office with a hybrid working model possibility.
The primary responsibility is to help customers solve technical issues (post-sales) and answer any questions about the features and capabilities of the products (pre-sales). The main portfolio will include different Resideo product ranges (but not be limited to heating control devices, different types of thermostats, security systems, Home Alarm Kits, and their accessories, Quick Start Alarm Kits and their accessories, and Doorbells).JOB DUTIES:
YOU MUST HAVE:
- Coverage of the Technical Support Helpdesk (Phones, email, social media, and web support) for the Resideo product portfolio for customers in France.
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales technical assistance for customers: facilitating the identification, investigation, resolution, root cause analysis, and replication of technical issues. Areas include, but are not limited to, configurations, installation procedures, application functionality, and other areas related to system operations
- Timely resolution is of high importance. Support cases will have to be timely escalated when appropriate to Level 2 and/or appropriate resources
- Case Management: recording and tracking all activities in CRM (Service Cloud), creating, tracking, and monitoring CRM records for all incoming support requests
- Developing and maintaining technical Knowledge Base content and utilizing the knowledge base to resolve customer issues promptly
- Build relationships with the customer base and become knowledgeable about the customer's needs. If the question could not be answered within the initial contact, keep the customer updated on the status of reported problems. Communication with a strong focus on customer service and solution quality
- Maintain and extend product knowledge by self-study and by attending relevant training sessions
- Support any project during the low season
- Fluent in French and English
- Excellent telephone skills, strong listening skills to really understand a customer problem or question
- Ability to present information clearly and concisely, in verbal and written forms, and to communicate and build relationships comfortably with customers.
- Excellent writing skills. Much of the work will be written (email, documentation, etc.)
- Experience with Knowledge Management and Call Center best practices
- Basic Knowledge and/or interest in technology, computers, electric & electronic concepts, and devices
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong Customer Service skills - Ability to quickly gain customers' trust and confidence
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to quickly and correctly assess the impact, complexity, and urgency of problems reported by customers
- Knowledge of central heating systems and controls, networks, and RF connectivity
- Experience in a multinational environment
- Employment in a strong and multinational company
- Learning and development opportunities and access to various pieces of training
- Being part of a multi-lingual team
- Interesting benefit package (meal vouchers, language allowance, 26 days of standard vacation plus 1 extra day for birthday, medical insurance (Medicover), and other benefits)
- Possibility to work in a hybrid working model in modern offices close to Pipera metro station
Resideo is a leading global provider of critical comfort and security solutions primarily in residential environments and distributor of low-voltage electronic and security products. Building on a 130-year heritage, Resideo has a presence in more than 150 million homes, with 15 million systems installed in homes each year. We continue to serve more than 110,000 professionals through leading distributors, including our ADI Global Distribution business, which exports to more than 100 countries from more than 200 stocking locations around the world. Resideo is a $5.0 billion company with approximately 13,000 global employees. For more information about Resideo, please visit www.resideo.com.
At Resideo, we bring together diverse individuals to build the future of homes. Resideo is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status. For more information on applicable U.S. equal employment regulations, refer to the "EEO is the Law" poster, "EEO is the Law" Supplement Poster and the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. Resideo complies with applicable equal employment laws in all countries where we do business. For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please use Contact Us form for assistance.