Triage Complaint Evaluator - Domain Trainee - French - Hybrid Budapest
With a startup spirit and 115,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. We dream in digital, dare in reality, and reinvent the ways companies work to make an impact far bigger than just our bottom line. We're harnessing the power of technology and humanity to create meaningful transformation that moves us forward in our pursuit of a world that works better for people. Now, we're calling upon the thinkers and doers, those with a natural curiosity and a hunger to keep learning, keep growing. People who thrive on fearlessly experimenting, seizing opportunities, and pushing boundaries to turn our vision into reality. And as you help us create a better world, we will help you build your own intellectual firepower. Welcome to the relentless pursuit of better.
Inviting applications for the role of the Triage Complaint Evaluator - Domain Trainee - French - Hybrid Budapest!
If you are willing to take up a new challenge and find yourself easily in the operations support for the customer - seems we have just a perfect job offer!
The Triage Complaint Evaluator is an integral member of the global complaint handling team whose primary role is to ensure that the client quality system requirements in relation to the global triage process are effectively established and maintained in accordance with applicable regulations. In this role, the candidate will be performing the day-to-day task to determine if a customer inquiry meets the definition of a medical device complaint. The Triage Complaint Evaluator is the single point of contact towards upstream (Data Surveillance).
As a Global Triage Evaluation team member, you will be responsible for:
• Evaluating customer inquiries and ensuring completeness of records
• Performing due diligence tasks due to wrong or missing information, by contacting customers in their local language
• Closing customer inquiries if it does not meet the definition of a medical device complaint
• Closing customer complaints if the record is a duplicate
• Converting customer inquiries into medical device complaints within a defined timeline
• Translating customer input into English, as applicable
• Re-evaluating closed customer inquiry as non-complaint from new or updated information
• Collaborating with local intake teams
• Initiating continuous improvement activities
• Communicating and collaborating with the Triage Data Surveillance team
• Assisting Global Complaints Handling Management in the successful identification and resolution of quality issues associated with complaints
• Maintaining quality records to ensure compliance with global client requirements
• Serving as a backup for the Global Vigilance team to support high volume spikes
Qualifications / Skillset
• Bachelor of Science degree with relevant years of experience in supporting customer service or support operations
• Relevant years of experience in healthcare domain will be a great advantage
• Should have worked for customers in the EMEA region
• Native speaker of at least one EU language and English
Encouraged Qualifications / Desired Skills
• Experience in Medical Device / Healthcare domain
• Demonstrated working knowledge of Medical Device Quality Systems regulations including ISO 13485, 21CFR820, and 21CFR803
• Knowing to speak/read/write in more than one EU languages will be an added advantage
• Ability to effectively prioritize and manage workload.
• Knowledge / ability to utilize various software / database sources
• Friendly, patient, with a high sense of customer care
What can we offer?
• Multicultural and very diverse environment with people from over 30 countries
• Genpact supports language courses, professional trainings, personal development
• Friendly working environment (Best Office Award 2015), including gym, cafeteria, hairdresser and a medical center, all conveniently located on the office campus
• Great career-development opportunities
• Opportunities to leverage your accounting and finance skills
• Opportunity for process improvement/simplification/standardization
• Flexible working hours/home office
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.