Analyst - Claims (French Linguist)
Gurgaon, Haryana, India
As a Claims Analyst, you 'll perform various functions which primarily involve analyzing, advising, and managing claims for various lines of business. The emphasis of your job is on reviewing claims filed by policyholders for completeness and accuracy, as well as establishing that the damages are covered by their policies. It also entails maintaining updated records and preparing required documentation. DISCOVER your opportunity
What will your essential responsibilities include?
• Make sure the eligibility for claims is reasonable and correct by analyzing claims and supporting documentation.
• Adjudicate claims activities like setting up new claims, making payments, refunds, updating reserves, adding vendor details, etc. in Legacy as well as a new environment called Global Claim System (GCS).
• Collect accurate information and documents to proceed with a claim.
• Liaising with Claim handlers onshore, brokers, and underwriters.
• Manage all administration aspects of the claim.
• Adhere to legal requirements, industry regulations, and customer quality standards set by the company.
• Ensuring good customer service for the client.
You will report to Assistant Manager.SHARE your talent SHARE your talent
We're looking for someone who has these abilities and skills: Required Skills and Abilities:
Although this opportunity is open to all graduates, the following degree/certifications may increase your chances:
• MBA in Insurance.
• PG Diploma in General Insurance.
• Advanced Diploma in Insurance.
• Associate in Insurance.
• CERT CII. Desired Skills and Abilities:
• Attention to detail - you will need to make sure that all conditions of a claim are met to make sure that the claim can be processed and validated.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Communication skills and confidence when dealing with people, often in difficult circumstances.
- An analytical mind, active listening skills, and the ability to hit deadlines.
- Ability to use initiative and work in a team.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Working knowledge of computers and computer programs such as Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word.
Technical knowledge of the insurance industry is an added advantage. FIND your future
AXA XL, the P&C and specialty risk division of AXA, is known for solving complex risks. For mid-sized companies, multinationals, and even some inspirational individuals we don't just provide re/insurance, we reinvent it.
How? By combining a comprehensive and efficient capital platform, data-driven insights, leading technology, and the best talent in an agile and inclusive workspace, empowered to deliver top client service across all our lines of business - property, casualty, professional, financial lines, and specialty.
With an innovative and flexible approach to risk solutions, we partner with those who move the world forward.
Learn more at axaxl.com Inclusion & Diversity
AXA XL is committed to equal employment opportunity and will consider applicants regardless of gender, sexual orientation, age, ethnicity and origins, marital status, religion, disability, or any other protected characteristic.
At AXA XL, we know that an inclusive culture and a diverse workforce enable business growth and are critical to our success. That's why we have made a strategic commitment to attract, develop, advance, and retain the most diverse workforce possible, and create an inclusive culture where everyone can bring their full selves to work and can reach their highest potential. It's about helping one another - and our business - to move forward and succeed.
- Five Business Resource Groups focused on gender, LGBTQ+, ethnicity and origins, disability, and inclusion with 20 Chapters around the globe
- Robust support for Flexible Working Arrangements
- Enhanced family-friendly leave benefits
- Named to the Diversity Best Practices Index
- Signatory to the UK Women in Finance Charter
Learn more at axaxl.com/about-us/inclusion-and-diversity . AXA XL is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Sustainability
At AXA XL, Sustainability is integral to our business strategy. In an ever-changing world, AXA XL protects what matters most for our clients and communities. We know that sustainability is at the root of a more resilient future. Our 2023-26 Sustainability strategy, called "Roots of resilience", focuses on protecting natural ecosystems, addressing climate change, and embedding sustainable practices across our operations.
- Valuing nature: How we impact nature affects how nature impacts us. Resilient ecosystems - the foundation of a sustainable planet and society - are essential to our future. We're committed to protecting and restoring nature - from mangrove forests to the bees in our backyard - by increasing biodiversity awareness and inspiring clients and colleagues to put nature at the heart of their plans.
- Addressing climate change: The effects of a changing climate are far-reaching and significant. Unpredictable weather, increasing temperatures, and rising sea levels cause both social inequalities and environmental disruption. We're building a net zero strategy, developing insurance products and services, and mobilizing to advance thought leadership and investment in societal-led solutions.
- Integrating ESG: All companies have a role to play in building a more resilient future. Incorporating ESG considerations into our internal processes and practices builds resilience from the roots of our business. We're training our colleagues, engaging our external partners, and evolving our sustainability governance and reporting.
- AXA Hearts in Action : We have established volunteering and charitable giving programs to help colleagues support causes that matter most to them, known as AXA XL's "Hearts in Action" programs. These include our Matching Gifts program, Volunteering Leave, and our annual volunteering day - the Global Day of Giving.
For more information, please see axaxl.com/sustainability