Commis I - French Kitchen
Commis I - French Brasserie
At Four Seasons we consider life and work to be richer when we truly connect with the people and the environment around us
Our family members are masters at their crafts - a gardener can become an artist, a manager a conductor, a chef an inventor. We look for employees who share the Golden Rule: people who, by nature, believe in treating others as we would have them treat us. We look for our people to characterize a shared passion for excellence and to infuse that enthusiasm into everything they do.
About Four Seasons Hotel and Private Residences Bangkok Chao Phraya
Located along the Chao Phraya River, one of the world's most famous urban waterways, Four Seasons Hotel and Private Residences Bangkok at Chao Phraya River is part of a dynamic new riverside development that includes 299 guest rooms and suites, vibrant restaurants and bars, as well as a 73-storey tower with 366 private residences.
Spanning 9 acres with lush courtyards, exceptional river views, and complemented with convenient connections to all that the city of Bangkok has to offer, Four Seasons Hotel Bangkok Chao Phraya will offer an atmospheric urban resort experience for both international and regional travelers.
About Four Seasons
Founded in 1960, Four Seasons continues to define the future of luxury hospitality with extraordinary imagination, unwavering commitment to the highest standards of quality, and the most genuine and customized service. Currently operating 109 hotels and private residences in major city centers and resort destination in 43 countries, and with more than 60 projects in development, Four Seasons consistently ranks among the world's best hotels and most prestigious brands in reader polls, traveler reviews and industry awards.
As the leader in branded residences since 1982, Four Seasons currently operate 38 residential properties around the world and 80% of the projects in our pipeline contain a residential component.
What You Will Be Responsible For
• Reporting to Chef de Partie, your main responsibilities will include in supporting the Demi Chef and Chef de Partie during the operation in French kitchen.
• Ensures the highest standards and consistency quality of French food is prepared, keeps up to date with the new products, recipes and preparation techniques.
• Prepare food items according to guest orders and maintain quality following recipe cards, as well as per production, portion control, and presentation standards.
• Complete mis en place and set-up station for lunch and dinner service.
• Produce mis en place according to the forecast of the operation.
• Date all food containers and rotate as per policies, making sure that all perishables are kept at proper temperatures.
• Maintain in order store rooms, fridges and walking fridges.
• Keep inform the demi chef and chef the partie for any damage equipment within the kitchen.
• Attend and contribute to all staff meetings Departmental and Hotel Training as scheduled and other related activities.
• Respond to any changes in Food and Beverage Division function as per the hotel.
• Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
• Comply with HACCP procedures and ensures highest level of hygiene and sanitation is in all food preparation.
• To be flexible and help other kitchen outlet at busy times if require.
• Communication skills in speaking and writing Thai, basic of English is require.
• Must hold the legal right to work in Thailand.
What You Will Bring
We are looking for individuals who have a solid knowledge of operating a French kitchen.
The candidates must have good personality, a strong work ethic and facilitation skills. In addition, the candidate must have interpersonal skills, are able to priorities and adapt to the changing needs of the operation.
Minimum of two or three years' experience working in a similar position for French cuisine.
Join Our Team
Join a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, creativity and a commitment to the highest quality of service. Four Seasons Hotel and Private Residences Bangkok Chao Phraya provides guests with a haven of serenity and luxury in a bustling city. Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests. We have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine's 100 Best Companies to work for since 1998.
What to expect: You will......
Be a champion of the Golden Rule: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you
Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to learn, grow and develop
Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work
Derive a sense of pride in work well done
Be recognized for excellence